How often do I need to change the filter?
Is the mask Latex free?
Yes. The Cambridge Mask does not contain any latex.
What does the mask filter?
• Almost 100% of Particulate Matter (PM) including PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3. These are the sort of particles you find in coal dust from power stations, diesel exhaust fumes, factory emissions and from construction works.
• Almost 100% of gas based air pollution, including odours such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine, and Formaldehyde. These particulates you can find in petrol fumes, chemical emissions and from many industrial processes.
• Almost 100% of harmful pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
• Other airborne irritants or allergens such as Dust, mould spores, some odours, pet allergens and pollen.
Find out more about our filters here:
Has the mask been independently tested?
The filters used in the Cambridge Mask meet the N99 standard (higher than N95). This is a US Government specification for pollution masks. Cambridge Masks have been independently tested by Nelson Labs, USA which confirmed almost 100% of particulate pollution, bacteria and viruses were successfully filtered when tested. We have also tested to meet the standards for Chinese NK-95 and Korean Food and Drug Administration requirements. The masks use a triple-layer filter system which will protect from a range of airborne contaminants.
• 99.6% average filtration of viruses
• 99.77% average filtration of bacteria
• 99.7% average particulate filtration down to 0.3 microns
Who is the mask for?
• Anyone exposed to urban environments with high air pollution levels – any big city often has higher air pollution. You can find a number of apps and websites to tell you the air quality in your area.
• People in at risk groups for respiratory disease, including children, elderly, pregnant women and those with existing respiratory conditions.
• Asthmatics and allergy sufferers including Hay Fever.
• Hobbyists and DIY such as woodworking and sanding.
• Anyone travelling to regions known for poor air quality such as China and India.
• Anyone seeking protection for airborne irritants such as Dust and mould.
Choosing the right size for your Cambridge Mask is essential for ensuring the mask performs effectively. The Cambridge Mask is available in 15 different designs and 5 different sizes for the whole family. The Cambridge Mask now has adjustable ear loops for a customised fit. We generally recommend using your weight to choose the size as suggested in each size description. Please bear in mind our sizes cover the whole age range, including children. You can also refer to the graphic above for specific dimensions of the mask.
Press and partners
We love hearing from distributors excited to take our product to new markets. The minimum order quantity is 200. If you are interested in becoming a distributor, please contact us for wholesale pricing information.
We are happy to produce custom made masks for you or your company. We have a talented in house design team who will work with you to create a pattern which suits your brand. Please contact us
I just want to speak to someone
Some questions need a human touch. Please contact email@example.com where we will do our best to resolve your question within 24 hours Mon – Friday.